In response to recent challenges Business Events Geelong has established a generous $30,000 funding program that will support events of up to 50 pax, by providing financial support to the value of $50 per delegate.
How can the assistance be used by a business event organiser?
Conferences successful in receiving funding support will be requested to demonstrate how the financial assistance is being used against one of the following;
- Welcome / civic reception;
- Gala dinner;
- Venue hire;
- Engagement of a local Professional Conference Organisers (PCO);
- On-the-ground transportation;
- Pre or post conference related activity e.g. field trips and team building experiences;
- Other activities that stimulate the local businesses within Geelong e.g. guest speaker gifts, printing, photography, corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
Am I eligible?
Please ensure your conference or business event meets the following terms and conditions;
- The conference is not yet confirmed to occur in Geelong & The Bellarine;
- You have 10 or greater number of delegates attending, with a minimum of 30% of attendees not currently residing in the region;
- Your conference must be confirmed by the 30th April 2021;
- Your conference is to be held prior to the 31st December 2021;
- You must use the services of Business Events Geelong to assist in sourcing a venue or service;
- Your conference must be held at a Business Events Geelong member business.
To apply please complete the details by clicking here.
Should your application be successful a member of our team will be in touch within 48hrs of receiving your application to assist in sourcing your preferred venue and suppliers. If you have any questions please contact the team on 03 5244 7103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.