Oakdene Vineyards is the perfect location to hold your next event. Set on a rustic coastal farmland in Wallington, Oakdene boasts a boutique vineyard, an award-winning restaurant (Marty @ Oakdene) and bistro (Mr Grubb @ Oakdene). There are also three accommodation rooms and an iconic cellar door.
The extensive art-filled gardens and interior decor is full of colour, fun and personality and is ideal for staff conferences, workshops and recognition functions and end of year celebrations.
Oakdene understands how to exceed customer expectations and deliver high-quality experiences for you and your guests. With indoor and outdoor function spaces, private dining rooms, modern AV equipment and simple to sophisticated menu options, Oakdene has the flexibility to tailor a package to meet your business objectives.
- Just 20 minutes from Geelong on the stunning Bellarine Peninsula.
- Complimentary parking onsite
- Disable access
- Flexible spaces for workshops, breakout rooms and dining
- Whiteboard and markers
- 100 inch screen with mounted projector (Marty @ Oakdene main restaurant area only)
- Portable 58 inch flat-screen TV, PC laptop attachments including HDMI cable.
- iPod connection for music throughout venue
Available room specifications
|Mr Grubb Café||-||-||90||-||150|