A space to ignite your imagination and explore your curiosity, our White Rabbit Barrel Hall places you at the heart of our brewery.
As guests push through the doors they’ll be greeted by barrels filled with ageing ales, taking both craft beer nerds and newcomers alike on a flavoursome, educational journey.
Our open fermenters lead creative thinking in the brewery. We play with intriguing ingredients and embrace the weird and wonderful to create ales with unique characters and aromas. Visit us in Geelong and you will find a space created for flavour exploration and play. The bar features our permanent range of Dark Ale, White Ale and Belgian Style Pale Ale, plus speciality beers only available on-site.
Sunday-Thursday: 11am-5pm Friday-Saturday: 11am-9pm.
- The White Rabbit Brewery range of beers plus exclusive speciality beers
- Local produce, presented and matched with a beer
- Gourmet providore stocked with local delights including hand cut meats, olives, cheese and ploughman’s platters and beer goods
- Events and functions at the Barrel Hall, which can fit up to 150
- Brewery tours, entertainment and markets.
Available room specifications