A space to ignite your imagination and explore your curiosity, our White Rabbit Barrel Hall places you at the heart of our brewery.
As guests push through the doors they’ll be greeted by barrels filled with ageing ales, taking both craft beer nerds and newcomers alike on a flavoursome, educational journey.
Our open fermenters lead creative thinking in the brewery. We play with intriguing ingredients and embrace the weird and wonderful to create ales with unique characters and aromas.
Visit us in Geelong and you will find a space created for flavour exploration and play. Explore the venue in your own time, or join a tour with our passionate staff.
Examine the barrels, peek inside the open fermenters, taste something new and exciting, and immerse yourself in a place where fermentation comes with a bit of imagination.
Beer and food are the perfect partners so we have kept our food philosophy simple. Quality, local produce, humbly presented and matched with beer. An endless world of combinations and possibilities.
Our brewery is built on the spirit of creativity and collaboration, so if you need help planning your next event get in touch with our inventive staff.
Sunday-Thursday: 11am-5pm Friday-Saturday: 11am-9pm.
- The White Rabbit Brewery range of beers plus exclusive speciality beers
- Local produce, presented and matched with a beer
- Gourmet providore stocked with local delights including hand cut meats, olives, cheese and ploughman’s platters and beer goods
- Events and functions at the Barrel Hall, which can fit up to 150
- Brewery tours, entertainment and markets.
Available room specifications