Plan your next adventure in Werribee and Surrounds. With natural wonders and stunning gardens, exotic wildlife and a grand old mansion to explore, this is the place to relax, indulge and find your own pace for learning, connecting and celebrating.
Perfectly located between Melbourne and Geelong, Werribee’s conference, meeting and events venue options are impressive, encompassing multi-purpose sites, heritage retreats, scenic gold clubs, a contemporary theatre and a world-class open range zoo – all in close proximity.
Stay the night with accommodation options to suit all budgets. Choose between corporate apartments, luxury hotels or under canvas for a unique African slumber safari.
Whether you’re a team of hundreds of a party of size, we have an amazing range of leisure and team-building activities to get your group outdoors and out of their comfort zones.
Plan your next conference, meeting or event in Werribee and watch it bloom.
What to do in Werribee
- Step back in time: Conference in a grand 1870s ballroom and take a break to meander among 5,000 roses in bloom at the Victoria State Rose Garden.
- Downtime: Treat your team to a day of spa pampering at The Mansion Hotel & Spa.
- Wine and dine: Take a winery tour to experience a subterranean barrel hall and ample tastings following by a delicious team dinner.
- Flying colours: Be inspired by tales of courage and adversity at the Point Cook RAAF Museum, with interactive flying displays and the largest collection of military aircraft in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Equestrian Hub: Tour the charming historic horse stables or cheer on competitors at the many equestrian events and polo matches.
- Go wild: Ride a safari bus through the Savannah, feed a koala and then settle in for a glamping experience like no other at the Werribee Open Range Zoo.