Provenance Wines cellar door and winery are located in the heritage-listed Fyansford Paper Mill precinct, on the edge of the Barwon River.
An extensive renovation to the 1870s bluestone building was completed in March 2018, resulting in a modern facility that retains its historic integrity and charm. The expansive (39m x 11m) ‘Barrel Room’ is a very versatile event space, which can be sectioned using planter boxes and barrels.
It looks into a functioning winery, which produces our award-winning wines that can be enjoyed as part of your event. The end result: a truly unique, authentic offering.
100 Lower Paper Mill Road, Fyansford. 2km from the Geelong Ring Road, and 5 km from Geelong CBD.
- Versatile space that can offer a range of event/meeting formats
- Responsive, flexible event coordination
- Data projector, screen, whiteboard, flipchart stand available
- Award-winning wines produced onsite – opportunity for wine tasting at the conclusion of your event
- Delicious, contemporary food
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Unrivalled location and offer.
Available room specifications
|Winery (only available May-December)||40||40||40||60||80||80|